Consumer Protection

You have a right to dispute errors in your transaction. If you think there is an error, contact us within 180 days at 1 (844) 727-7368 (844-P2P-SENT) or You can also contact us for a written explanation of your rights.

You can cancel for a full refund within 30 minutes of payment, unless the funds have been picked up or deposited.

For questions or complaints about P2P Cash Inc, contact:

  • The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau:
  • State of Georgia
    Department of Banking and Finance
    Phone: (770) 986-1652
    Fax: (770) 986-1655

    Mail: Department of Banking and Finance
    2990 Brandywine Road, Suite 200
    Atlanta, GA 30341-5565

  • State of South Carolina
    Department of Consumer Affairsi
    1-800-922-1594 FREE (toll-free in S.C.) or 803-734-4200.

  • State of New Mexico
    New Mexico Public regulation Commission
    Public Regulation Commission
    Consumer Relations Division
    1120 Paseo De Peralta
    P.O. Box 1269
    Santa Fe, NM 87504
    phone: 1-888-4ASK-PRC FREE
    (1-888-427-5772 FREE)
    Email address

  • State of Montana
    Division of Banking & Financial Institutions
    Division of Banking and Financial Institutions
    PO Box 200546, Helena MT 59620
    301 S. Park Ave, Suite 316
    Helena, MT 59601
    Phone: 406-841-2920
    Fax: 406-841-2930